Welcome to the Counseling Department!
Please fill out the counseling request form any time you would like to meet with someone in the counseling center by phone or google meet. This form is only monitored during school hours, Monday-Friday from 9:00-4:00pm.
If this is an emergency, please contact 911 or Safe2Tell.
Colorado Crisis Support Line- 844-493-TALK (8255)
Colorado Crisis Text- text TALK to 38255
The Thornton Middle School Counseling Program:
The Adams 12 Five Star School Counseling program supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and post-secondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The Adams 12 Five Star School Counseling program works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
School Counseling and Mental Health Team
- Kelsey Riley: Counselor for Avalanche, Manitou and Trailblazers Cores (720-972-5173) email@example.com
- Audra Dean: Counselor for Explore, Summit, and Sunshine Cores (720-972-5175) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janene Peralta: Counselor for Rapids, Rockies and Georgetown Cores (720-972-5174)
- Meghan Bonde: Social Emotional Learning Specialist (720-972-5187) Hablo Español email@example.com
- Susan DeBrunner: School Psychologist (720-972-5172) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julia Shafer: School Social Worker (Part time) (720-972-8945) email@example.com
- Registrar: Leonor Enriques Acero (720-972-5171) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transitions Facilitator y si usted necesita asistencia en español Laura Bowman (720-972-5176) email@example.com
- Paige Leedy: Community Reach Therapist, firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about providing a safe, trusting environment for all students.