6th Grade - Explore Core
Welcome to the Explore Core 2020-21!
We can't wait to meet all of you virtually! This school year will be an exciting adventure for all of us. We are ready to EXPLORE interesting subjects with you. In order to be ready for the first day of school on Thursday, August 27, do the following things:
1) Watch our EXPLORE CORE Welcome Video
2) Update your Adams 12 Password. (See instructions in the Explore Core Introduction Handout below.)
3) Watch this video about Schoology and then set up your log in for Schoology, the new learning management system adopted by Adams 12, at https://myaccount.adams12.org. Click on the Schoology bookmark and log in. Then visit each of your courses for information. (See more instructions in the Explore Core Introduction handout below.)
4) Get your learning space at home organized and ready to go. See our Top Tips for On-Line Learning Success handout and listen for tips in our Explore Core Welcome Video.
5) Double check Infinite Campus for your updated schedule. (Schedules may change.)
6) Look at your teachers' webpages for specific information about their individual classes. Click on the teacher's picture in the sidebar or find their class link below.
7) Be ready to explore and learn at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 27. Log into Schoology and go to your first period course! You will be logging in for every class, every day. See you then!
If you missed Back to School Night, do not worry! Find the BACK TO SCHOOL Handouts below.
Explore Core Introduction:
- Contact information for each teacher, page one
- Instructions for password reset and how to log in to Schoology, page two.
- Top Tips for On-line Learning Success (English and Spanish Versions)