6th Grade - Manitou
We can't wait to meet all of you virtually! This school year will be an exciting adventure for all of us. We are ready to take the first step into climbing the ladder to success in our learning skills and growning as a online learner. In order to be ready for the first day of school on Thursday, August 27, do the following things:
1) Make sure you have a computer and wifi access. Email one of the teachers above if you need help with this.
2) Update your Adams 12 Password. (See instructions in the Explore Core Introduction Handout below.)
3) Set up your log in for Schoology, the new learning management system adopted by Adams 12, at https://myaccount.adams12.org. Click on the Schoology bookmark and log in. Then visit each of your courses for information.
4) Get your learning space at home organized and ready to go. Make sure you have a quiet space for your learning, have a notebook for each subject and have pencils ready to go.
5) Double check Infinite Campus for your updated schedule. (Schedules may change.)
6) Look at your teachers' webpages for specific information about their individual classes. Click on the teacher's picture in the sidebar or find their class link below.
7) Be ready to explore and learn at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 27. Log into Schoology and go to your first period course! You will be logging in for every class, every day. See you then!