Ms. Gillis' Math Class
Please note that all students are required to come to class on time every day prepared with their planner, textbook, composition book, a pencil and a positve attitude.
I expect all students to be accepting of each other and supportive of each other. We do a lot team building activies as well as partner work so students need to be encouraging of each other. Unkind words or actions will not be tolerated.
Big Ideas textbook- usually twice a week (Tuesday/ Thursday nights)
- Chapter 1- Numerical Expressions
- Chapter 2 - Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3 - Algebraic Expressions and Properties
- Chapter 4 - Areas of Polygons
- Chapter 5 -Ratios and Rates
- Chapter 6 - Integres and the Cooridate Plane
- Chapter 7 - Equations and Inequalites
- Chapter 8 - Surface Area and Volume
- Chapter 9 Statistical Measures
- Chapter 10 Data Displays
MATH MASTER LINK: https://sites.google.com/adams12.org/mathmasters
Math Master Homework due every Wednesday
KHAN ACADEMY LINK: https://www.khanacademy.org/
**You must be signed into Gmail to use this link correctly
Khan Academy 30 minutes per week
BIG IDEAS MATH BOOK LINK: https://clever.com/in/ad12portal
** You must be signed into Gmail to use this link correctly
Homework due every Wednesday and Thursday
I have intervention time on Thursdays mornings so if your student needs some help on an assignment, please make sure they see me during Thursdays mornings. I will also be at Homework Club on Tuesday and Thursday from 3:45-4:45 PM.
If you need to speak with me regarding your students progress or have other concerns please email me: