Ms. Gilbertson's Math Class
REMOTE LEARNING INFORMATION BELOW
As we begin this journy of online learning, there are a few important pieces of information you must know in order to be successful.
1) All announcements and assignments will be posted in Google Classroom. Please check this as often as possible, at least twice a week. **You should have two Math classrooms, the Math Masters one and whatever hour you have Math** If you don't hve the codes email me at email@example.com and I will send you both links.
2) Assignments will be posted on Sunday and will be due on Friday at noon unless stated otherwise
3) Attendance and grades will be based on completion of assignments in Google Classroom. More information on this to follow.
4) Help is available at almost all times during the day via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If needed, we can set up a time to meet via video chat on Zoom.
5) I will also have office hours (a set time to help) each week. More inormation on this to follow.
6) I AM HERE FOR YOU. If there is ANYTHING you need, please please please reach out! Stay positive, we've got this!
Welcome to 7th grade math.
In 7th grade math we will be investigating the following topics.
- Rational Numbers
- Expressions and Equations
- Ratios and Proportions
- Constructions and Scale Drawings
- Surface Area and Volume
- Probability and Statistics
Sites for Math Class
Big Ideas Math Book (You must sign into your Gmail before using the Link)
Khan Academy (You must sign into your Gmail before using the Link)
More MAPs Math Practice
Other Fun Math Sites - Puzzles and Games