Ms. Bringelson's Math class
Welcome to 7th grade Math!
This year we will continue to grow our foundation in Mathematical knowledge to allow for success in your future math classes.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Rational Numbers
- Expressions and Equations
- Ratios and Proportions
- Constructions and Scale Drawings
- Surface Area and Volume
- Probability and Statistics
Here are some websites that may help you grow at home!
REMOTE LEARNING INFORMATION BELOW
As we begin this journy of online learning, there are a few important pieces of information you must know in order to be successful.
1) All announcements and assignments will be posted in Google Classroom. Please check this as often as possible, at least twice a week. The codes are below if you are not in yet.
1st hour: ybcybib
2nd hour: uwjqdf4
5th hour: uykqwd7
6th hour: r5uifdv
2) Assignments will be posted on Sunday and will be due on Friday at noon unless stated otherwise
3) Attendance and grades will be based on completion of assignments in Google Classroom. More information on this to follow.
4) Help is available at almost all times during the day via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If needed, we can set up a time to meet via video chat on Zoom.
5) I will also have office hours (a set time to help) each week. More inormation on this to follow.
6) I AM HERE FOR YOU. If there is ANYTHING you need, please please please reach out! Stay positive, we've got this!