The Thornton Middle School Counseling/Mental Health team is excited to work alongside you during the 2022-2023 school year! Social emotional learning is more important than ever!
Please find a list of resources below should you need support.
Thornton Middle School Counseling/Mental Health Team
School Counseling and Mental Health Team
- TerriLynn Vigil: Counselor, 6th (720-972-5174) TerriLynn.
- Janene Peralta: Counselor, 7th (720-972-5173) Janene.S.
- Catherine Lee: Counselor, 8th (720-972-5175) Catherine.R.
- Madison Boren: School Social Worker (720-972-5172) Madison.P.
- Alexis Gordon: School Social Worker (720-972-5187) gor027586@
- Amanda Gonzales: Social Emotional Learning Specialist (720-972-5179) Amanda.
- Sarah Gillis: Restorative Practices Coordinator: (720-972-8945) Sarah.L.Gillis@
- Registrar, Yolanda Encinias: (720-972-5171) enc027030@
- Transitions Facilitator, Laura Bowman (Español): (720-972-
- Community Reach Therapist: Monica Grijalva-Ruiz
Mental Health Support Text/Call Hotlines
In case of an emergency, please call 911.
The Thornton Middle School Counseling Program:
The Adams 12 Five Star Schools Counseling program supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and post-secondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The Adams 12 Five Star Schools Counseling program works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
We care about providing a safe, trusting environment for all students.